Breckenridge, Colorado is home to almost 100 restaurants! With so many options, here are the top
Family friendly restaurants in downtown Breckenridge:
- Columbine Cafe at 109 S. Main Street, featuring great breakfast classics, perfect precursor to a day of skiing. The Columbine Cafe also offers a line of premium coffee beverages and a delightful hot chocolate for the kids. As you are leaving breakfast at Columbine Cafe, notice Eric’s entrance facing main st. under the maroon awning and note this place for dinner….
- Downstairs at Eric’s~ The ultimate atmosphere for the kids! Known as the most “Family Friendly Restaurant in Breckenridge”. With 18 arcade games available and 14 TVs for your entertainment, they will be begging you to go back every night. With an extensive menu selection, this restaurant has dishes that will please even the pickiest of eaters in the family.
- Empire Burger~Located in the La Cima Mall at 500 S. Main St. If you’re looking for a good burger, this is the place to go. Empire Burger not only has the classics burgers you grew up with, but also an array of tasty and creative sauces for the more refined palates.
- Crepes a La Cart– The cart is located outside at 307 S. Main St. and perfect for those days when the kids don’t want to be confined to sitting at a table. Let them roam around or warm up by the fire while enjoying a crepe sprinkled with either cheese or powdered sugar (if you dare).
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company~Craving a delectable seafood dinner but need a great kids menu as well? Look no further than the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at 231 S. Main St. There is easy parking available directly behind the restaurant and you are at the heart of
main street to explore more after dinner.
More family friendly restaurants in Breckenridge include: Lucha Cantina, Fatty’s Pizzeria and Giampietro’s Pasta and Pizza. If it’s turning into a night that only delivery can handle, order from menu’s around town and have it all delivered by Gourmet Cabby 970-453-7788.