Educated renters choose Black Tie Ski for the best ski rental rates in Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain. Realizing that Black Tie Ski rentals offers competitive pricing compared to the ski shops and saves you enormous amounts of time and hassle, delivery just makes sense. With so many ski shops following Black Tie Ski’s concept and now offering ski delivery, what… Read more →
Ski boot rental advise is FREE with every ski rental with Black Tie Ski! We ALWAYS have back up sizes for you to try on if the first fit is not perfect. It’s only been two runs and you are in agony. You may be familiar with this scenario. Did you know that ski boot regret is completely avoidable! Black… Read more →
Ski season is around the corner and you are already on your tenth internet site trying to find a great lodging deal for your stay in Breckenridge, Keystone or Copper Mountain. Call the travel experts at Rocky Mountain Getaways for a stress-free vacation planning experience. Discount lodging, lift tickets and ski rentals are way easier to get then digging through multiple… Read more →
Offering the most sot after name brand skis and snowboards, Black Tie literally delivers the best ski rentals in Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain. Premium skis such as the Blizzard Brahma and Bonafide have been labeled a few of the best all terrain and superior carving skis ever tested. Gentlemen, imagine yourself as Matthew McConaughey in a luxury car commercial. That is… Read more →
Beware! The world is full of bad ski rental advice. When it comes to your ski vacation, take heed of these sour seeds floating around the “advice” pool. “ANY BOOT WILL WORK”- Tightening boots too tight will cause cool feet and painful pressure points. Going for a big fit that doesn’t fit right will leave you swimming in your boot with little… Read more →
7.6 Million people participate in snowboarding each season, are you prepared to be one of them?
Find out if you’re ready to “shred the gnarr” with this multiple choice quiz!
- The best way to learn snowboarding is by….
- Going straight to the top of the mountain and hoping for the best
- Hire a Hottie snowboard instructor for a private lesson
- Pick #2, you fool!
- Which pieces of equipment are necessary for snowboarding?
- A Red Bull breakfast
- Board, Bindings, Boots and Brain Bucket
- Ear buds blasting your favorite tunes
- A snowboard “stance” stands for….
- The way you sit on the chair lift
- Your natural way of standing
- The vibe you put out at the bar
- A stomp pad is used for….
- A safe place for muddy boots
- Tension release after a hard day
- Grip for your back foot before you strap in
- The best way to determine your lead foot is by…..
- Sliding across the floor and seeing which foot leads
- Kicking someone who cut in line
- Signing up for a square dancing lesson
***Please Note: All 5 questions have specifically accurate answers.
The snowboarding world is not for everyone, please proceed at your own risk.
For expert advise on how to begin your undeniable snowboarding career, contact the qualified snowboard technicians at Black Tie Ski Delivery.
Carrying snowboards from Burton, Ride and Rossignol, call Black Tie Snowboard Delivery at 970-547-4416 to learn your quiz score and start riding in style!
It’s not something you do everyday. You actually haven’t done it for a few years. So, what is the best gear to rent for your time on the ski slopes? Glad you asked…… Luckily, you don’t have to do the hard thinking, the ski technicians do. Give Black Tie Ski Delivery your physical stats such as your ski ability… Read more →